Believe Matrimonial Privacy policies
It is the duty of the concerned persons to make sure that the eligible applicants have attained the age of majority at the time of their marriage.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Believe Matrimonial. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. If Believe Matrimonial terminates your membership in the Believe Matrimonial Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from Believe Matrimonial and members of Believe Matrimonial as long as you are a registered member of Believe Matrimonial.
This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating but not limited to phone number verification, the provision of matchmaking service, matrimonial enquiries and promotions
- The company will not be responsible or liable for any information provided by the applicant.
- The registration form has to be complete in order to proceed further. In case any information is not furnished at the time of submitting the application, then the same, will not be considered for the purpose of match making. The remaining/ required information has to be furnished within the next 15 days after submitting the incomplete application, failing which it will not be considered for the purpose of match making. the deposits is any,would stand forfeited.
- In case the applicant/his or her representative comes to know about any incorrect information provided by any other applicant, the same should be brought to the knowledge of the company immediately.
- The believematrimonial.com will not be legally liable in case of any wrong match made due to any falsification made by the other candidates.
- Any information/details furnished by the applicant if found incorrect or comes to the notice of the believematrimonial.com, all the benefits under this Agreement would be withheld/suspended/forfeited, and legal action may be taken against the applicant at applicant's costs and responsibility.
- The Company reserves the right to consider or reject any application.
- You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to believematrimonial.com or Believe Matrimonial Centre members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content Originated and shall be at the member's/person's sole risks and consequences.
This means that you (and not believematrimonial.com) is solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Believe Matrimonial does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
Under no circumstances will Believe Matrimonial be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Believe Matrimonial or on Believe Matrimonial Site or transmit to other Believe Matrimonial Members.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site/free registration or use of service and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Believe Matrimonial Services, contains the entire agreement between you and Believe Matrimonial regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- The Delhi courts only will have the jurisdiction to settle all disputes between the parties and the provisions of Arbitration Act will be applicable.
- The processing fee & registration / membership charges are non refundable under any circumstances.